Sunday, November 14, 2010

Trick or Treat ?

I had a rather interesting Halloween experience this time in Austin.... we had been to downtown looking at people in many different costumes, watched horror movies etc.
However, I also had a humourous incident which still makes me laugh.

On halloweeen night, we went out for dinner to a Indian restaurant, it was a buffet with unlimited food for $10...holla holla !!! bang on target !...we eat n eat..gulping n hogging like pigs. needless to mention, our every visit to that restaurant leaves the restaurant owner's face grinding and miffed.
we went home and layed flat.. my friend went to wash room and started his usual late night throat gargling and toungue cleaning.

Knock...Knock !
Who’s there?
Franc
Franc who?
trick or treat ???

ah ...argh !!.. alas... I recalled its a halloween night, Children go in ghost costumes from house to house, asking for treats. I knew if there is no treat, trick means i will be stoned with eggs n rotten food, so...I ran off to refrigerator to see if i have something for the kids. While i was walking towards the door...my friend is making gargling sound inside...garrrrrrrrrrhhh....garrrrrhhhhh (sounding like a devil's cry). I slowly opened the door hiding myself...just extending the chocolate cake in my hand...Just then.... a loud sound of ghost crying out... aaaahhhhaaa, blechhh.... blarghhh....

All the kids screamed and ran away throwing their candies at the door. geez, it was actually my friends tongue cleaning noise...scrubbing his toungue forwards and backward against the very end of the reed. man o man !! that puking noise is so horrible...I had never before imagined it to be so frightening. Since that night, every day before i come out or get in to my house, i peek out to make sure there are no kids around and then slip away silently :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment