Saturday, April 2, 2011

Dare to Bare

While I was following the news this morning, I came across this hilarious story about a model named Poonam Pandey who is proposing to go nude if Indian team wins world cup. She says..."I'm ready and willing to go nude at any place and time that the Indian team chooses, to boost their sporting spirit to perform better.
And I am serious about it as many studies conducted by various universities abroad confirm such performances boost and inspire people to perform better in any field,
be it sports or otherwise. Even books on psychology confirm this."

Damn !! if at all i knew that universities allow research on such subjects, I would have chosen that topic and scored good grades. that aside, I'm even more perplexed at the assumption that men give their best only in order to see a naked woman.

Poonam Pandey says: "Mere strip karne se team ka man-o-bal badega"!
Aray o bevkoof kanya, "Bal to zarur badega"! uske saath saath aur kuch bad gaya tho musibath hai !!
Centuries ago a game was lost. A woman was asked to remove her clothes for loosing a bet and that trigerred a war known as Mahabharath. It remains to be seen, who would be today's dushyasan. Will it be Sachin or Dhoni ? Nevertheless,
Aaj ki Draupadi, does not need a karna to strip her.

In few years to come, do not be surprised if a new store for morale booster and therapeutic value comes up in our streets.
Tring Tring...
hello.. Poonam's performance improvement and theraupatic help centre, how may I help you ?
hello poonam, my college cricket final is tomorrow..will u come to college ground for a strip ?? plz..
"Sure, if you win, i can strip for your team, if you loose, I can strip for your opponents"

No comments:

Post a Comment