Sunday, September 5, 2010

Riveting Rites n Rituals

Social rituals n rites have been a part of human culture for thousands of years. Rituals of various kinds are a feature of almost all known human societies around the world.

In next few blogs, I wish to bring out some interesting Rituals n Rites i have seen/experienced during my adventures in different parts of the world.
Specifically, my conclusions are based on observations of rites n rituals of caucasians (white americans), black africans, chinky or Mongoloids and ofcourse native brown indians. I think it preety much covers entire human population in this world.
I'm starting to see some connections between rites and rituals of certain races around the world. As always those will be just my own interpretations only.

No comments:

Post a Comment